Your First Appointment
Here are a few tips to help us during your first appointment:
- Bring any current medications and alert the staff to any allergies.
- Provide us with completed medical forms. (Click here to download and print the forms) or you can arrive 15 minutes early.
- Supply us with your insurance provider verification card.
- Any child under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Consider mentioning these topics during your appointment:
- Any current concerns and/or pain with your teeth
- Your goals regarding your smile, teeth and gums
- Future plans for treatment
- Any specific time frames you need your treatment completed
New Patient Referrals
As always, we do accept new patient referrals. Over the years, patients have given us the compliment of referring family and friends to our practice. Our reputation for excellent dental care depends on two things: our good work and your beautiful smile. Thank you for your referrals. Your trust and support are greatly appreciated.